Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back for Spring 2012!!


Hey everyone!

It's been a while since my last post but now I'm back!
It's time for Spring shopping and it's also my last semester of high school (yay!) and I'm equally excited for both!

As a preview for spring, here are a few titles of upcoming posts!

"Spring Trend: Statement Earrings!"- My favorite accessory of all: statement earrings! The bigger the better!

"Five of Items of Clothing Not from My Own Closet"- I will share with you some of my favorite clothing gotten from family members, the men's/children's section, and old costumes!

Series- "Prom Hunting 2012"- It's prom season! I will share with you ways to find your perfect dress, have an awesome night and save money all at once! Tips will come from previous prom-goers experiences, magazines, and my own experiences from dances and proms of the past!

Presenting: My Journey to Naturalism. In November I made the decision to no longer chemically straighten my hair with relaxers and go natural! I will include posts documenting my transition and  hairstyles I use to get through this period!
All that hair!!!










And as always Contests, Contests, Contests!!!

I hope you're as excited as I am for the upcoming season!

Any questions, comments, or posts you'd like to see? Leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment