Normally by May many of the New Year's Resolutions to get in shape and get active have already been forgotten. But that doesn't mean that it's too late to get it started again!
One of the best ways to get motivated to workout is to have a great workout playlist!
Tomorrow I will be running a 5k with my family and I thought I would share my some songs from my 5k playlist with you!:
1. Bodywork- Morgan Page ft. Tegan and Sara
2. Make Me Proud- Drake ft. Nicki Minaj
3. Cross the Line- Superchick
4. Get It Daddy- Sleeper Agent
5. Don't Stop (Color on the Walls) (Futurecop Remix)- Foster the People
6. Shake It- Metro Station
7. Run the World (Girls)- Beyonce
8. Run It!- Chris Brown ft Juelz Santana
9. My Body- Young the Giant
10. Radioactive- Marina and the Diamonds
So that's a sample of my playlist!! I am all motivated for tomorrow now! I hope this inspires you to create a workout playlist of your own!
Any questions or comments? Leave them below!!